What is Included in Your Registration to the 25th Annual California Charter Schools Conference?
The Annual California Charter Schools Conference is the premiere statewide professional development and networking event for charter school professionals. The event annually brings together over 3,000 charter school leaders, teachers and supporters to learn from one another, deepen their practice and celebrate the movement.
CCSA increases the value of the conference each year with strategic programming and offers multiple registration discounts and deadlines to ensure the wide array of charter school professionals are represented annually. We know that every dollar a charter school has counts and we build as much value as possible into each and every conference registration we receive.
Full Conference Registration gives you access to:
- Over 160 Breakout Sessions organized around focused programming strands that are reviewed annually and presented by experts to ensure the conference offers the highest value of professional development and meets the varied needs of the charter school community.
- Three Plenary Sessions that feature celebrated, inspiring and cutting-edge speakers, as well as the announcement of the annual Hart Vision Awards and Susan Steelman Bragato Scholarship winners.
- Exhibit Hall Expos that offer engaging poster sessions in an interactive environment.
- Over 250 exhibitors offering everything from instructional materials to facilities design, construction, financing, administrative, business, special education and legal services, all under one roof and all interested in serving the particular needs of your school.
- Discounted hotel rates and perks at CCSA's host hotels including:
- Guaranteed room rates until the blocks sell out or February 2017, whichever is first.
- No pre-payment required.
- Booking in the CCSA block allows adjustments and changes up to the cutoff date of February 2017. Other booking options my not offer this flexibility
- Networking Events to relax and connect with your colleagues and to meet new friends and contacts. 2017 CCSA networking events include:
- Monday Welcome Reception, Hosted Appetizers and a Drink Ticket
- Tuesday and Wednesday Hosted Morning Coffee in the Exhibit Hall
- Tuesday Afternoon Ice Cream Social Hosted in the Exhibit Hall
- Gourmet Boxed Lunches and Soft Drinks (Tuesday & Wednesday, Exhibit Hall)
- Tuesday Evening Exhibit Hall Happy Hour Drink Ticket
- Drink Ticket and Free Entry to the Annual Wednesday Evening Event
- Thursday Networking Breakfast & Closing Program
Registration is now open. Register early to save money and take advantage of all the conference has to offer. Pay with a PO number and you won't owe anything until March 2017.
We'll see you in Sacramento!